Can’t decide yet?
You can pick any from my latest post ⬇️ for starter. Enjoy! 😎
- I Can’t BreatheIt’s been a while since the last,but still…an empty mind and an aching heart. Thinking.. trying..“How hard could it be?”A painful pause… A hollow laugh,a silent cry,soaking eyes of a […]
- 7-Minute GetawayToday, I want to welcome you in… Did I say it too soon? Are you expecting the guessing time? For a change, I thought it would be nice to cut […]
- PasserbyAn 8-year old boy wearing a blue short, dirty-white shirt and a pair of slippers carrying a ragged black backpack is roaming around the grocery store. He was walking mindlessly […]
- BelieveThe lake is calm, the trees are quiet, and the grasses are sitting still. “It is not windy today,” said the man resting at the end of the dock. His […]
- 7-Minute Getaway🎇 AND WE’RE BACK! 🎇 A week delayed but definitely not missing our monthly getaway! 😉 Hmmm, where do you think we are going this time? Maybe in a more […]
- Little by LittleI was stuck for almost a year. I realized it’s not easy to plan out your life after lingering in a sedentary life for quite a while. So after being […]
- One More TimeA mug sitting on my left, pen and paper on my right, and keyboard in front of me. “Hmmm, what should I write?” my mind wandered while I’m staring at a […]
- AdriftBe positive – they say. That’s easy – I say. But oh, I was wrong – so wrong. I cannot do this. I can’t. I lost. And I’m lost. I […]
- The Boy With A Baffling Thought“Zero, one, two, three, four..” counted by the kid sitting beside me. I am not sure if he’s counting the number of sways of his feet or the number of people […]
- [No]things ChangeThe street is narrow; the canals are shallow and cramped; and the pavement, still the same – broken.
Did you like what you read?
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. 😉